Living the Dream

Welcome to our window. Through this window you may get a glimpse of our new career. Long Haul Trucking. Belinda and I have been married 33 years and as of the start of this new life have 4 beautiful children that have left the nest. We begin this journey at midlife as we enter half a century of living and raising children. Please feel free to come back and watch us live our new dream.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

HELLO....
Ricky unhighlighted in Memphis, he got a load to Portland, Oregon and just dropped me off in Joplin. I made it home for Grandparents Day and stayed till Cody's birthday, Ricky got home for that too, got a lot of Honey Doo's done and took off again, we have been back out for 3 weeks. I saw my friends and played with my babies the first week, then I got sick with some bad cold-flu stuff that the kids had, that held on for forever, didn't even go see my friends to say bye. I was sick for awhile even after Ricky came and got me. Now I'm all back to normal..normal for me. :)

We are in Indiana waiting to get a dispatch now. Delivered here way early this morning. We were in Texas for a solid week when we first came out. Finally broke out of that pattern and we went to Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Missouri, and came here.

Have decided to go to mama's in July, that'll be after Emily's birthday, that way I can stay a long time. Mama's birthday is in July..a young 70... she will be :) and I want to be there. She said we can wear our jammers all day and eat chocolate :) That's a Great mama there!!!

Just got a call from my Charlie!!!! Was so good to hear from him...guess I was sending vibes :) ...told him I was updating the blog.. he said they were wondering about me. :) I love my friends at O'Reillys, best job I could ever have, best people I could have worked with. We'll be home in about 3 weeks, see ya'll then :)

Still waiting on a dispatch.... guess I'll crochet a while.. catch you up in a bit when I find out our next direction.

Ricky got this new router thing for us to use all the computers on and finally got my computer to accept it, so I'm in business again.. gotta get my postcards out too!!

Living the Dream...Belinda and Ricky

PS....got a dispatch...sorry weekend run.. just 600 miles to deliver on Monday, and today is Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home