Living the Dream

Welcome to our window. Through this window you may get a glimpse of our new career. Long Haul Trucking. Belinda and I have been married 33 years and as of the start of this new life have 4 beautiful children that have left the nest. We begin this journey at midlife as we enter half a century of living and raising children. Please feel free to come back and watch us live our new dream.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
I've finally gotten in, I have tried several times and it has said,"This page is not found or something like that, very frustrating. Any way, let's see, Ricky is still out, has been almost 2 months since I've seen him. Talk to him several times a day, but it's not the same. He left Baton Rouge yesterday going to St. Louis with a load. Too bad there isn't a road to get there through here.

I've got a doctor's appointment for this Friday, hopefully this will all be over soon. I guess I'll be home through Thanksgiving though. The girls are coming home from Indy so I've been doing alot of cleaning and throwing away to get ready for their visit. Not being home but for short visits during the year leads to alot of accumulating in spare rooms.

I've been doing some crocheting for the new grand daughter that's coming in January. A little shopping too. : )
I found a few things that were Holly's too when she was little, that I've gotten down for her to take back with her at Thanksgiving, stuff I've held on to for 21 years. Gosh, her birthday is just before Christmas, 21, time goes by so fast, and now very soon she will have her own little girl.

Kelly and Brian will be leaving next week for St. Croix to get married on the beach there. I'm afraid we won't get to go after all. Things just didn't work out like I wanted, : ( She knows we'll be with her in thought, and will see them for Thanksgiving when they get back.

If our son, Daniel and his wife Tricia could come up for Thanksgiving it would truly be a house full. Maybe if I wish it hard enough....

Cody and Emily are looking forward to Halloween Friday. Jason gave me a pumpkin painted like a witch for my front porch. I've gotta load up on candy for my two, Sponge Bob crabby patties are their favorites. We didn't have many other children come the last couple of years. Since it's gonna be warmer than usual maybe there will be more this year.

Guess I'll close, glad the computer worked for me today, till next time it lets me in again.....

Living the Dream....Belinda and Ricky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home