Living the Dream

Welcome to our window. Through this window you may get a glimpse of our new career. Long Haul Trucking. Belinda and I have been married 33 years and as of the start of this new life have 4 beautiful children that have left the nest. We begin this journey at midlife as we enter half a century of living and raising children. Please feel free to come back and watch us live our new dream.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

RARING TO GO

Sunday night and I'm checked into my room at the local Holiday Inn in Joplin. We are supposed to be in the lobby by 6:15 AM ready to be picked up for first day of orientation. I'm keyed up and not the least bit sleepy. My plan is to get up about 5 AM and fix coffee and have a bit of breakfast. The way it is looking now, I'll probably go to sleep about 4:30. LOL
I know we'll have at least 3 full days ahead of us before we are actual CFI employee's. Stay tuned as the adventure continues....

Living the Dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home