Living the Dream

Welcome to our window. Through this window you may get a glimpse of our new career. Long Haul Trucking. Belinda and I have been married 33 years and as of the start of this new life have 4 beautiful children that have left the nest. We begin this journey at midlife as we enter half a century of living and raising children. Please feel free to come back and watch us live our new dream.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YeeeHaaa, School is out. It has been a whirlwind of a day. We had the all day thing with Robert yesterday while the rest of the class took final school tests on backing, and road trips. So today those of us commited to CFI had to play catch up.
First thing we took our road trip test. I got 121 out of possible 125. Then straight line backing. I don't know how that was scored but I backed without encroching on the lines and then stopped my front bumper on the stop line that was also being graded.

When all was said and done, I ended up with a GPA of 95
Not too bad for an old foggy like me. Look out Joplin, the new batch of kids will be hitting your streets come Monday.

Day before Thanksgiving you would think not many folks would be wanting to do business down at the local DMV. Oh my gosh! I think this was the worse part of the whole school/CDL experiance. But I do now have a shiney brand new CDL in my pocket.

See you all on the BIG road soon.
Living the Dream

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kids, I'm so glad to hear you made it. With flying colors too, that's awesome. Carol and I are so happy for you. Best wishes on a great future. Clint

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home